My LPG Gas Subsidy Online Check-in Minutes all information related to LPG connections being used in India such as My LPG Ujjwala Yojana List, Liquid Gas subsidy, Indane Gas, Bharat Gas Petroleum, My HP Gas etc.
MY LPG Gas Subsidy Check Online
If customers procure HP Gas then in order to check their status, they will have to visit the official HP gas website.
If customers procure Bharat Gas, then in order to check their enrollment status, they will have to visit the official website of Bharat Gas.
For customers who purchase Indane gas, finding out their enrollment status is quite simple to visit the Indane website
How to get My LPG Subsidy
The price of the LPG gas cylinder is increasing significantly. In order to get the cylinder at a cheaper rate, the citizens have to go through a subsidy provided by the government. The Aadhaar card must be linked with the bank account to receive this sum. Then the money will be directly credited to the individual’s bank account.
In India, LPG subsidies are different in different states. Families with an annual income of 10 lakh or more cannot be available from this subsidy facility. The government with the PAHAL(DBTL) scheme ensures cylinders at a subsidized rate to the customers with Aadhaar Card-linked bank accounts.
How to check My LPG status online
- Visit the official
- Choose your LPG service provider and click on ‘Join DBT’.
- If you don’t have an Aadhaar number, click the other icon to join the DBTL option.
- Now visit the official website of your preferred LPG provider.
- A complaint box will open, enter the subsidy status.
- Now proceed to click on the subsidy related (PAHAL).
- Now scroll down to the ‘Subsidy Not received ’ icon.
- A dialog box will open with two options, i.e. the registered mobile number and LPG ID.
- Enter the 17 digit LPG ID in the space provided on the right-hand side.
- Give your registered mobile number, punch the captcha code and proceed.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Once directed to the next page, enter your email id and create a password.
- An activation link will be sent to the email ID. Click on the link.
- Once done with the above procedure, your account will be activated.
- Again, login to account and mention your bank with an Aadhaar card linked to the LPG account in the popup window.
- After verification, submit your request.
- Now tap on the View cylinder booking history /subsidy transferred.
How to Check HP Gas Subsidy Status Online
- If customers procure HP Gas then in order to check their status, they will have to visit the official HP gas website.
- They will then have to click on the link that says ‘Check PAHAL status’.
- Customers can find out their status through two options.
- In the first one, they will have to provide the name of the distributor, consumer number or Aadhaar number or their LPG ID and click proceed.
- In the second option, they will to provide details regarding their state, district, distributor and consumer number and click proceed post which the status will be displayed.
How to Check Bharat Gas Subsidy Status Online
- If customers procure Bharat Gas, then in order to check their enrollment status, they will have to visit the official website of Bharat Gas.
- They will then have to click on the tab titled ‘My LPG’
- Then click on the ‘Check PAHAL status’ tab.
- They will then have to provide details of their Aadhaar card number, 17-digit LPG ID and mobile number.
- They can also choose another option in case they do not have an Aadhaar number wherein they will need to provide details regarding their state, district, distributor and consumer number.
- Once they click the ‘proceed’ button, their status will be given.
Check Indane Gas Subsidy Status Online
- For customers who purchase Indane gas, finding out their enrollment status is quite simple. They will have to visit the Indane website and click on the link that says ‘Check PAHAL status’.
- Customers can find out their status through two options.
- In the first one, they will have to provide the name of the distributor, LPG ID or Aadhaar number or their consumer number and click proceed.
- In the second option, they will to provide details regarding their district, state, distributor and consumer number and click proceed post which the status will be displayed.
The DBTL/PAHAL subsidy has become one of the biggest in the world and provides a subsidy to millions of Indian citizens. The above methods can be used to check for the DBTL enrollment status online.
BPL families can avail new LPG connection without paying the security deposit of one cylinder (14.2 kg or 5 kg capacity, as the case may be) and one Pressure regulator. However, the other expenses, given below, for the release of new LPG connections are to be borne by the beneficiaries:
1. Installation or demonstration charges for a new connection to the concerned distributor.
2. Administrative charges for issuing DGCC including the cost of DGCC to the concerned distributor.
3. At the time of the release of the new LPG connection the prospective customer must have a rubber tube and gas stove, both with BIS marks, which they can procure from any source including the distributor. If purchased from the concerned distributor, the cost of a hot plate and LPG rubber tube/hose is required to be paid to the distributor.
4. If the hotplate is procured from a source other than the concerned distributor, the customer has to pay inspection charges of hot plate, as applicable, to the distributor.
5. Price of LPG in filled cylinder(s) is also to be paid by the customer separately at the time of availing new LPG connection. 2. Procedure to be followed by BPL cardholder avail the connection:
1. Procedure to be followed by BPL cardholder avail the connection
1. The BPL cardholder can approach the nearest distributor / RGGLV and submit the prescribed declaration form along with a copy of the BPL Ration Card.
2. The RGGLV will retain a photocopy of the BPL ration card and stamp it as “verified with original” and would register his name as a prospective LPG consumer under the scheme.
3. The RGGLV prepares a list of BPL ration cardholders (beneficiary) who have registered for the release of Security Deposit free connections and hand over to the concerned officer of the State Government – BDO/DSO/FDO etc., for authentication.
4. Based on the verification done by the State Government, connections are released to authenticated beneficiaries, on completion of all requisite formalities for release of new LPG connection.
5. BPL ration cardholder will be released only deposit-free Single Cylinder under the scheme. In case the BPL ration cardholder wants to avail second cylinder (DBC), it will be released at the prevailing deposit rate.
Public Liability Insurance Policies for accidents involving LPG
PSU Oil Marketing Companies (IndianOil, HPC & BPC) distributors act as Principals and are responsible for taking Insurance policy for accidents including Third Party Insurance cover to persons and properties. In addition, OMCs take a comprehensive Insurance Policy called ‘Public Liability Policy for Oil Industries’. The above insurance policies taken by Indane LPG Distributors/ PSU Oil Marketing Companies are Public Liability Policies and are not in the name of any individual LPG customer.
1. No premium for any Insurance policy is collected from the customer by the Indane distributors.
2. The claim amount is remitted to the concerned Oil Company who in turn remits it to the claimant / beneficiary.
3. The comprehensive Insurance Policy taken by PSU Oil Marketing Companies provides for claims on account of (1) Legal liability (2) Personal accident cover to third party and damage at authorized customers’ registered premises.
4. Limit of liability: Liability at Law for compensation and claimants’ costs & expenses:
Per Event : Rs. 50 Lakhs
Per person : Rs. 10 Lakhs
Per Year : Rs. 100 Crore
Personal Accident cover to third parties and customers and property damage at authorized customers’ registered premises
(a) Personal Accident : Rs.5,00,000 per person per event in case of death
(b) Medical expenses: Rs 15,00,000/- per event (Max Rs.1,00,000 per person, immediate relief upto Rs. 25,000/- per person)
(c ) Property damage: Max. Rs.100,000/- per event at authorized customers’ registered premises.
(d) Per year in aggregate : Rs. 8 crore.
2. Procedure to be followed by customers
1. In case of any accident involving consumer’s installation, he/she has to forthwith advice the supplying distributor.
2. Whenever an accident is reported, the concerned Area Office investigates the cause of accident and if the accident is LPG accident, the local office of the Insurance Company is notified by the concerned distributor / Area Office and subsequently lodges claim with the concerned Insurance Company.
3. Customers are not required to apply to Insurance Company or to contact them directly.
4. Customers are required to submit to the Oil Company the originals of Death Certificate(s) and Post Mortem report(s) /Coroners report/Inquest report, as applicable, in case of deaths and original Medical Bills, Doctors’ Prescriptions in original supporting the purchase of the medicines, Discharge Card in original and any other documents related to the hospitalization in case of injuries.
5. In case of property damage at customers’ registered premises, the Insurance Co. appoints their Surveyor to assess the loss.
6. Claims are settled based upon the merit of each case. The concerned Insurance Company takes decision regarding settlement of the claim as per the provisions of Insurance Policies.
Opt Out of Subsidy
Domestic LPG is heavily subsidized by the Government of India and every cylinder that we use in our kitchen carries a subsidy of about Rs.200/-. This translates to a huge annual subsidy burden on the Government, that drains precious resources which otherwise could have been used in developmental activities.
Subsidy on domestic LPG instead of being broad-based, needs to be focussed at the truly needy. Fortunately, a section of aware and ethical citizens is evolving, who is not in favour of subsidies and would rather pay the full price for the products & services it avails, thereby making a personal contribution towards Nation-building. There is a need to spread this awakening all LPG consumers to voluntarily give up LPG subsidy and buy cylinders at nonsubsidized rates.
Accordingly, the Government has launched the ‘Opt out of subsidy’ scheme which is aimed at motivating LPG users who can afford to pay the market price for LPG, voluntarily surrender their LPG subsidy. If you want to be a part of the Nation-Building exercise, do opt out of subsidy today.
To register in opt-out scheme, the consumers need to do the following: Online option
1. Visit and select his/her company.
2. Register themselves on the site if not registered already.
3. Select the option of opt-out & login to the portal & follow the process.
4. Option is also available for the customer to show his/her name in the list of “scroll of honours” in the website and also Facility is also available to customers to opt out offline by submitting Form-5 to their distributors.
What is portability?
Portability is the option to a dissatisfied customer to shift to a distributor of her choice- within a cluster of distributors of IndianOil, HPC and BPC. The option of the customer to migrate results in keeping distributors on their toes and thereby improved service to customers.
The customer needs to submit her application through the portal, which automatically gets converted into a transfer process even without the consent of the parent distributor. The customer can subsequently complete the documentation at the new distributorship within the stipulated time. This process does away with the need to physically approach the distributor with a transfer request.
To register for Portability, the consumers need to do the following
1. Visit and select her/his company.
2. Register themselves on the site if not registered already.
3. See the distributors available in the cluster and their star rating in terms of refill delivery performance ( 5 Star- Excellent, 4 Star- Good, 3 star- Average, 2 Star- below Average and 1 star – Poor).
4. Choose the distributor of her/his Choice from the cluster.
5. The consumer will then receive an email confirming the registration and advising details of procedure.
6. In case of Intra-Company (same company) portability request, consumer has to just visit only the new distributor with copy of the email and get enrolled.
7. In case of Inter-Company transfer, as the equipment is not compatible across companies, consumer will need to visit the existing distributor and surrender cylinder and pressure regulator, collect refund/ transfer documents and then approach the chosen distributor for reconnection by paying the same deposit as earlier.
8. No transfer fee or additional security deposit will be charged for transfer of connection under portability scheme.
9. Proactive electronic tracking of the portability request with escalation matrix and its closure is in place to ensure that a consumer does not have any difficulty in moving to the distributor of his choice.
Procedure for regularization of & Change of name in LPG connections
1. Person in possession of the cylinder/s, pressure regulator and SV of an authorized Customer is available / missing :
– Written consent from registered customer for transferring the connection in the name of the person actually holding the equipment & SV. Consent letter format available with distributor and to be submitted duly filled to the concerned LPG distributor.
– Actual holder of the SV & equipment to submit an undertaking indemnifying the Oil Company against any claims on account of such transfer of connection. – format available with the distributor
– Distributor will verify particulars against records. Once found in order, will prepare TV in the name of the original SV holder and refund the security deposit amount to the person indemnifying the Oil Company.
– Security deposit at prevailing rate shall be collected from the holder of the equipment and fresh SV issued in his/her name.
– In case of SV lost/misplaced, an undertaking for loss of SV to be submitted.
2. Person in possession of the cylinder/s and pressure regulator without any connecting document:
-Persons holding LPG equipment without any connecting document (SV/DGCC), to submit undertaking and pay security deposit at prevailing rate.
Transfer of connection due to death of SV Holder:
Next of kin to deposit original SV and produce copy of (i) death Certificate and (ii) Legal heir certificate/NOC from other legal heirs/undertaking as per standard format.
-Fresh SV shall be issued in the name of the beneficiary on same deposit as in original SV
Change in name during lifetime of the customer:
-Transfer of the LPG connection within family (i.e. Father, Mother, Son, Daughter, Brother, Sister) is permitted.
-Registered customer to submit written consent in favour of the family member. A family member in whose name the connection is being transferred to indemnify the oil company against any claims on account of such transfer – format available with the distributor.
-Original connection shall be terminated through TV. Fresh SV shall be issued in the name of the beneficiary on the same deposit as in the original SV.
Note: All the above cases of regularization/name change should not be in possession of LPG connection from PSU oil company and shall be required to submit proof of Identity & address, KYC form, declaration. The SV shall be prepared only after the de-duplication check.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojan
India is home to more than 24 Crore households out of which about 10 Crore households are still deprived of LPG as cooking fuel and have to rely on firewood, coal, dung – cakes, etc. as the primary source of cooking. The smoke from burning such fuels causes alarming household pollution and adversely affects the health of Women & children causing several respiratory diseases/ disorders. As per a WHO report, smoke inhaled by women from unclean fuel is equivalent to burning 400 cigarettes in an hour. In addition, women and children have to go through the drudgery of collecting firewood.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) aims to safeguard the health of women & children by providing them with a clean cooking fuel – LPG, so that they don’t have to compromise their health in smoky kitchens or wander in unsafe areas collecting firewood.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on May 1st, 2016 in Ballia, Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, 5 Cr LPG connections will be provided to BPL families with a support of Rs.1600 per connection in the next 3 years. Ensuring women’s empowerment, especially in rural India, the connections will be issued in the name of women of the households. Rs. 8000 Cr. has been allocated towards the implementation of the scheme. Identification of the BPL families will be done through Socio-Economic Caste Census Data.
PMUY is likely to result in an additional employment of around 1 Lakh and provide the business opportunity of at least Rs. 10,000 Cr. over the next 3 Years to the Indian Industry. The launch of this scheme will also provide a great boost to the ‘Make in India’ campaign as all the manufacturers of cylinders, gas stoves, regulators, and gas hose are domestic.
The launch of PMUY in Ballia was followed by the launch of the scheme in Dahod in Gujarat by Petroleum Minister Shri Dharmendra Pradhan & BJP President Shri Amit Shah. PMUY has also been launched in several districts in UP & Bihar.