How To Make Demand Draft Online Through Net Banking
The Demand Draft is drawn to pay the money for account to account transfer. These days the demand draft is becoming increasingly popular for payments made to other cities, safer account transactions and much more. You can certainly draw your drafts online as per requests these days. Read below to know more.
Steps For Drawing Demand Draft Online Through Net Banking
The process is very simple and needs to be followed diligently in order to prepare drafts online. The primary requirements to avail the facility is mentioned below:-
- Your bank must possess online banking feature
- Make sure you connect your account to net banking facility if not done earlier.
- Your address maintained in the bank records is absolutely right and is the updated one.
- Open your bank’s net banking page [Secured one]
- Login your details and check your balance amount before proceeding any further
- Click on “Make Demand Draft” option to proceed further
- A form opens up. You need to fill this form correctly without any mistakes. It will contain details like Amount, Place to be drawn at, In the name of and your digital signature.
- .After filling those, submit the form. An amount equivalent to the Draft + draft making charges are cut from your account.
- After doing the necessary, tick the option whether you will collect the draft from the bank’s branch or else you need your draft delivered to your address. Give your options!
- If you have ticked on the option of receiving it at your address, make sure your address is updated so that it may be delivered to you by courier. This feature will require extra charges for delivering your Demand Draft to your home.
How To Track Status Of Demand Draft Online And Receiving The Draft
Generally it takes about 1 to 3 days of time depending upon the processing speed at various branches of bank. The fastest being HDFC Bank which draws drafts within 1 day of time. However we have mentioned the time frame for each bank to process demand drafts online:
- State Bank of India (SBI), SBT, SBBJ, SBH: 2 Days
- HDFC Bank: 1 to 3 Days
- ICICI Bank: 2 Days
- Axis Bank: 3 Days
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: 2 to 3 Days
- Yes Bank: 2 Days
- Punjab National Bank (PNB): 3 Days
- United Bank of India: 3 days
- Union Bank of India (UBI): 2 to 3 Days
- IDBI Bank: 3 Days
- Andhra Bank: 4 Days
- Citi Bank and HSBC Bank: 3 Days
- Bank of Baroda (BOB): 4 Days
- Bank of India (BOI): 3 to 4 Days
Kindly refer to the details and make sure you have the correct address in terms of receiving the Draft at your home or Business place.