How To Take Personal Loan From Axis Bank?
Jai Hind friends, my name is Rahul Kasaudhan, friends today we are going to talk about Axis Bank Personal Loans. Axis Bank Personal Loans gives you instant personal loan very quickly. You can use an instant personal loan for many different purposes. For example, if you want to travel abroad, then you can take an instant personal loan for this thing. Second, if you want to change something in your house, you want to renovate the house. Third, do you want to have the wedding of your dreams as you go in dreams, want to marry with great pomp, your own or that of your very special family member. You can also take a loan for some of these reasons. Now you will not get to leave your dreams behind because of money. You can fulfill all your dreams by taking a loan from Axis Bank Personal Loans. Because these banks provide you different loans at very low interest rates. The time to repay the loan that will give you this can also be different, which you can choose yourself. You can even choose the interest rate at which you want the loan. On all these things it will depend on how much EMI you have to return to this bank month after month. There is only one request to you that you read this post of ours till the very end so that if you want to take loan from this bank, then all the questions that you have in your mind are over, you get the answer of all those questions.
Today we will get all the information about Axis Bank Personal Loans.
- How much loan can you get from Axis Bank Personal Loans, that is, if you have to apply for a loan in this bank, then you can apply for at least how much loan and apply for maximum loan. can give.
- How much time will you get from this bank to repay the loan outstanding amount. That is, how much Tenure Rate you are going to get by this bank.
- At what rate of interest will you be provided the loan amount by Axis Bank. At what interest rate are you going to get the loan?
- What documents will you need? If you want to take loan from this Axis Bank.
- What are the eligibility you have to fulfill to take Axis Bank Personal Loans. Which eligibility criteria will be given to you by Axis Bank, which you will have to fulfill if you want to take a personal loan from this bank.
- In the end, we will talk about what are the benefits you will get by taking a loan from this Axis Bank and some of the main features of this bank that you will get to see if you take a loan in this bank. To get all these information, you keep reading this post of ours till the end.
How much loan can you get through Axis Bank?
For your information, let me tell you that Axis Bank does not give you a loan up to a certain amount, you can also take a loan from here. On the other hand, if we talk about instant personal loan, then you can get a loan from ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 15 lakh from here. That is, if you want to take a loan from this bank, then you can apply for a loan of at least ₹ 50,000 and apply for a maximum loan of up to ₹ 15,00,000. Now you have got this information about how much loan you can get through Axis Bank. Now it also becomes very important for you to know that what percentage of interest rate you will get for taking loan from this Axis Bank.
At what rate of interest will Axis Bank give loan?
Friends, it is also not certain at what rate of interest you are going to get loan from Axis Bank. You can get the interest rate as per your wish from here on your loan which has been provided to you by this company or will be made. If we talk about personal loan, then this bank charges an interest rate between 12% to 24% to you. That is, you will get an interest rate of at least 12 percent if you take a loan from here and it will have an interest rate of maximum 24%. Now you have come to know that how much loan will be given to you by Axis Bank, that too at what rate of interest. Now it becomes necessary for you to know that how much time this company which will provide you the loan will get that company to repay the loan amount.
How much Tenure Rate does Axis Bank charge you?
For your information, let me tell you that the time for repaying the outstanding loan amount is exactly the same as the loan amount and the interest on the loan amount. It is also not absolutely certain that you will get a certain amount of time to repay the loan outstanding amount through this Axis Bank. But if we talk about instant personal loan, then from where you get a time of 12 months to 60 months. That is, the tenure rate charged by Axis Bank varies between 12 months to 60 months. That is, if you want to take a loan from this bank, then you will get a loan for at least 1 year and at most these people can get it for 5 years.
If you give a loan of 50000 from here which you have to return to this company within 12 months at the rate of 12% then you have to pay Rs.4,442 to this bank as EMI every month.
What are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to take loan from Axis Bank?
- First of all, you have to work as a salary somewhere, that is, your main source of income should be monthly income. Like if you are a doctor somewhere in a hospital. Or you work in a private company. Even if you do a government job somewhere, you can still take a loan from here.
- To take Axis Bank Personal Loan, you should be at least 21 years of age and the maximum age should be 60 years.
- Your total monthly income should be at least ₹15000. If your total income is not ₹ 15000 then you cannot take loan from here but if your total income is more than 15,000 then you can take loan from here.
What are the documents required for availing Personal Loans?
- You will need your KYC documents which can include Aadhar Card PAN Card. You will need photocopies of these documents.
- You have to show your bank statement and show the bank where your income comes, if your income does not come in the bank then you have to show salary slip that your income is Rs.15000. So you are going to need some of the documents mentioned above to take this Axis Bank Personal Loan.
Benefits of taking loan from Axis Bank and some of its features?
- From where you are going to get the loan at the age of 21. Which can be used even if you run your own small business.
- Second, you get 1 year to 5 years to repay the loan.
- You can hear here as per your wish, how much amount you have to pay to this bank as EMI in a month.
How to get Personal Loan from Axis Bank?
There are 2 ways to get a loan.
- Firstly, you can apply for a loan by visiting the Axis Bank branch near you. You can go there and get a loan for any work, which will be given to you after looking at your eligibility and what documents will be available with you at the time when we have told you above.
- Secondly, you can also take it with the help of mobile phone sitting at home. For which you have to apply by visiting the website of Axis Bank.
That’s all in this post of ours today. Today we learned how you can take Axis Bank Personal Loans. What documents are you going to need to take this loan, how much time are you going to get, to return the outstanding amount of the load, at what interest rate do you get Axis Bank Pers, so in today’s post, this is what you get next For more such information in the post that how you can take a loan, then see you in the post till then Jai Hind Vande Mataram